The Paoli Design Center (PDC) opened in 2008 as a design consortium of award-winning showrooms (high-end independent retailers) staffed by design professionals showcasing their impressive products, services and luxury goods in a remarkable atmosphere. Today, our 30,000 square foot facility is adorned with gourmet kitchens, elegant bathrooms, custom closets, fine wall coverings, furniture, tile, stone, hardscapes, landscapes, luxurious swimming pool, superior outdoor furniture, fountains, oriental rugs, floor coverings, fine art, sculptures….the list goes on.
The Paoli Design Center is strategically located in suburban Philadelphia’s notable “Main Line”. This area is the unofficial historical and socio-cultural region of suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Today, the Main Line includes some of the wealthiest towns in the country, including Lower Merion Township, Radnor Township, Gladwyne and Villanova. The region also contains the King of Prussia Mall, the second largest mall in the country.
The Paoli Design Center offers opportunities for showrooms with sizes ranging from 200 square feet to 3,000 square feet. The Paoli Design Center creates the ability to own and operate your own independent business, yet benefit from the synergy of being part of a larger showroom.
- Full-time Reception and Concierge Services
- On-Site Building Management
- Complementary Parking
- Presentation and Conference Room
- Kitchen and Break Room
- Walking distance to Local Rail Lines (R5 and S.E.P.T.A.)
Promote your Business
- Paoli Design Center Website:
- Individual Showroom page
- Gallery photos
- Print and Web Advertising opportunities
- Constant Contact Email Marketing Campaigns
- PDC by Design: Design Center Blog
- Social Media via Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Design Seminars
- Client Appreciation Parties
- Gallery Tastings
- Charity Functions
- Networking and Community Gatherings